Stupid Question of the Day

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by CoachBeezy03, Mar 31, 2009.

1. CoachBeezy03

CoachBeezy03 Private E-2

Hey Major,

I have 2 questions:

1. I had serious vondo issues so i followed your instructions and downloaded the various softwares and them all to every detail. SHould I still post my logs for someone to view?

2. SHould I delete the software that i downloaded? I already use avast anti virus and spybot, and they always worked until this incident? which should i keep?

3. ok i lied, third question, do you have a donate link, because you guys saved my butt and i want to show my appreciation.:)

2. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

:)

Welcome to MajorGeeks, CoachBeezy03

1) Yes - create a new thread in our Malware Removal Forum and attach the 4 requested logs.

2) Don't delete our tools yet - at times they are re-ran. Our "final clean-up" instructions will deal it them at the proper time.

3) I'll find out about you making a donation!

Good Luck!
    dr.m

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :)

I don't believe we accept donations however you can take a look at this great range of geek clothing for men and women JINX and see if anything takes your fancy.

5. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Good to see you, Coach. Welcome aboard. Enjoy the trip. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds