subtopic outline form

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by horacewcrosby, Sep 13, 2006.

1. horacewcrosby

horacewcrosby Private E-2

When a website visitor clicks on one of my topic links, the topic page shows up, and I have several subtopics on the page.

What I would like to do, instead of using the outline format, or bookmarks, is to put each of my subtopics on a different page, and insert a form on each page, so the visitor can scroll through the form, and go to any subtopic chosen.

This will help the website visitor because after reading about a subtopic, the visitor will not have to use the back button to get back to the outline.

For reference, www.howstuffworks.com has a form like that, and I would like to be able to put one on my website, www.ibizcreation.biz .

Thanks.

Horace

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds