Sziasztok! (hello!)

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Nimda, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Nimda

Nimda Private E-2

Hello fellow members

Im just writing an introductory post,

Ive been a viewer of the site for some time, and one of my friends is a senior member here so i figured it was time for me to join the community and contribute to the people that have helped me. Whether it was to get a laugh or fix windows...(again).

Im currently an exchange student in Hungary, but in America i went to school for IT. My strong points are troubleshooting hardware and software, and building new machines. Now im working on learning how to modify computers, like adding touchscreens to laptops and other things of that nature.

See you guys around

Viszontlátásra!

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's....it will be a delight to have you here. :)

3. Nimda

Nimda Private E-2

thanks ^.^

4. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Welcome to MajorGeeks Nimda! I work at a wine shop, and one of our best selling wines is made by a German company from grapes grown in Hungary.:wine

5. :wave welcome aboard the best forum on the web! In my honest opinion!;
    :):major

6. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

a warm welcome to the forums:wave
    kes

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

8. Nimda

Nimda Private E-2

Yes I live about 45 min away from the biggest part of Wine country here , the wine is very good, and its everywhere. Another good Hungarian drink is Palinka, made from fruit. Its kind of like vodka but with real fruit flavor, and people make it in there homes here. Usually between 40-80 proof. Strong stuff, and really cheap.

and thanks for the warm welcomes ^.^

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds