Tagging software updates for Majorgeeks store users?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by TechonNapkins, Jan 26, 2011.

1. TechonNapkins

TechonNapkins Private E-2

I setup a Majorgeeks store account last year... and I use Majorgeeks A LOT!

I made something called the "MegaDVD" (started off as the "MegaCD") that has a disc full of the best freeware apps (yes, I spent precious time testing all the various CD burning software and what-not).

Is it likely we could have a "watchlist" of software updates for software we tag as such, so that I can just login to my account, and boom, I see all the software I need to download?

2. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Now you've finally registerded and use Majorgeeks A LOT, then you should know that you should have posted this into the software forum ! ;):-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds