test post

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by radioguy949, Apr 15, 2010.

1. radioguy949

radioguy949 Private E-2

I am trying this forum because I tried another and did not get any replys from the help desk. Can someone respond just to see if I am doing things properly?
    Thanks
    Ps what at tags?

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's!!! We are here to help, so post a question in the appropriate forum and let's see what we can do for you. :)

3. radioguy949

radioguy949 Private E-2

thanks for the response. Now I know I am doing things right!

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Yes, I see you started a thread in the malware forum. Have patience and you will be gotten to. We work oldest to newest. From your post though, you need to remove all the computers from your network, reset your router and then follow the READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide

for each computer. Make a thread for each computer so there is no confusion.

5. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcome radioguy. Rest assured you'll get all the help you'll need here. Just be patient and be SURE to follow all the malware fighter's instructions to the letter! :wave:wave:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds