Testing 1, 2, 3,

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by YOSAM, Nov 27, 2008.

1. YOSAM

YOSAM Private E-2

I recently have purchest a laptop for my hobby. Being a coin collector this is a total new experience. From the very old (ancient) :zzz I was rocketed into the 21th century :cool. Not a bad experience though, at work we have an old mainfraime so I'm used to having a screen in front of me and the laptop was bought from a student in computer science who needed a more powerfull laptop for this last year. I paid 300 euro which is about 450 US dollars. The computer programmers at work had a look at it and were enthusiastic. It's an Compaq Presario r4000, the processor is an AMD sempron (tm) processor 3000+ 1.79GHz, 1000 mb ram, wifi, adsl, fax modem, and a lot more which I all understand perfectly rolleyes. They advised me to register at MajorGeeks and have a look around. I have made an image from the harddrive so no disasters can happen. Just to be shure.
    That's it. Next stop is the forum.
    Good evening,
    Yosam

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Yosam a warm welcome to the forums :wave Here is a mine of information as I'm sure you'll discover, enjoy.

Kes

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

:wave and welcome to the site!

You might want to visit the Collector's Corner sub-forum - maybe you'll run into some others who share your hobby. :)

5. FaramirX

FaramirX Private E-2

Yeah, this is the place to be when you need help with things your doing. Might even find a coin collector or two.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds