Thank you

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by scottshad, Nov 14, 2007.

1. scottshad

scottshad Private First Class

My name is Scott, and I found this web site about a year ago. The people that run, manage and the people that lend their knowledge to help others have been such big help for me.
    Sometimes I think I have LGM's running around in my computer, and when things don't run right, it is so aggravating, and if you go to the manufactor/supplier, well, you might as as well throw the darn thing out.
    I recently had problem with I.E.7 and one of the members gave me some advice and info, and with 30 minutes, my problems were solved!
    So, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to one and all. I certainly appreciate your dedication to maintain a high standards and your help to all of us lost souls.
    Thanks
    Scott

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave scott. i know what you mean about contacting your manufactor/supplier:banghead i've been there. i would think the
    vast amount of people here found the site because of some sort of
    problem they were having with there pc. i know i did! your thanks will
    be greatly Appreciated by everyone who help out on the forums..

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Scott,

Your thanks to the many who give up their free time to help others is greatly apprieciated.

:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds