Thank you

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Sweetbarefoot, May 29, 2009.

1. Sweetbarefoot

Sweetbarefoot Private E-2

:-D:drool
    JUST FOUND YOU 2 DAYS AGO!!!
    THANK YOU!

You are the answer to ALL my 'puter' wishes. ;-)

Sweetbarefoot, AKA barefoot trucker

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009
  2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and welcome to Majorgeeks

I removed your email address as the spam harvesters will pick it up and you will be inundated with junk, never the best thing to do posting your email or any private details on the net theses days *just a heads up*

Glad you like the forum and site :)

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Seems like we are getting more and more of these lately.
    Sorry. Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Stick around and learn.

4. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

:hyperWelcome to the best forums around.
    The group here are the best:dancer . Might get a little crazy at times but that has almost become a norm for here. Ask away you'll get a reply.(some might not be what you expect.rolleyes:-D) Look around and enjoy.:wave

5. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to MGs, Sweetbarefoot. :wave
    Strange name. Sounds kinda erotic. :-o ......Or is it just me? rolleyes
    Yeah, well, you gonna find this trip awesome. Like bigtrucks says, this is a great group of people. A few of them are even sane. You'll find out who when you've been here a while.

6. Sweetbarefoot

THANX, have IM'd a lot but never boards and no IM's since surgery in '04, Tooooo slow now and fat finger the keys a lot now ;-)

7. Sweetbarefoot

Sorry, but my motto is to 'learn something new everyday or you might think you know it all and do something stupid.' ;-)

8. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Me have FAT fingers only have to see my posts and the typins {sic} I used to IM alot and not dont too much for some reason, holy dooodaaaa I getting old!!!

Great motto

9. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, Sweetbarefoot :wave to the BESTEST place for all your 'puter ???! Yes, I like your motto too.. :-D Very Good!:-D Yup, Lots to learn here, and Lots of nice people too. Hope ya stick around, and check things out. ;)

10. seekingelf

seekingelf Private E-2

I know, right? I had been here before - a couple of times - in the past few years. But had not realized that they helped with malware issues. Until I was recently looking for help with some serious computer problems. This forum site is awesome and it's a very generous service that they offer. Three cheers for the owners & other volunteers @ Majorgeeks.com. :clap :cloud9

11. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

12. jblim1980

jblim1980 Private First Class

group hug......

13. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

Welcome SBF!!! :wave

I love to see people that are excited about finding MG's!! I felt the same way too when I found this forum :) You will have a blast with all the people here and learn tons and tons of puter things :) Enjoy!!!!

14. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds