Thank you

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by shanejfilomena, Jul 8, 2012.

1. shanejfilomena

shanejfilomena Private E-2

I know I am not very active on the forums ( anywhere ) , I spend alot of time playing games on my computer but as always, MajorGeek is the first reliable source for information, downloads and always the first, if not the usually only Birthday Email for me :)

I swear it seems like MajorGeeks is that one friend that just sits around quietly waiting for the moment you are about to walk off the edge of the cliff and then suddenly grabs you and pulls you back.......

It's nice :)

Thank you to MajorGeeks and all Members.
    I am recovering from pre-Birthday Alaskan Beer Burgers ( Westchestershire sauce, garlic powder, Alaskan Amber Beer sprayed over the burgers and coals while they are cooking : be careful of the flames, you will get a few good ones ), Grandma and Grandpa figured they would put me to sleep which is why they had the cook out yesterday instead of today .

13 hours I slept like a rock.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

You're welcome. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds