Thanks A Heap!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Learnlesson, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Learnlesson

Learnlesson Private E-2

Dear Major Geeks,

I stumbled on your website by accident after perusing about 15 other websites for some computer problems I had been having for six months.
    After going over the "must have downloads" and reading some posts in the forum, the problems were solved.

What is it about this site? No offense to any of the other sites I visited, but you guys seem to be the ones who REALLY know what you're talking about!

Anyway, thanks a lot and I'm glad you will be there for my future computer problems!!

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..
    Glad to here you got your problem solved.
    You were lucky to stumble across the best computer site there is;)

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

A warm welcome to the forums :wave

4. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to MajorGeeks, Learnlesson. :wave

The thing about this site is that they don't tolerate riff-raff (unless your initials are bt:p)
    The proper techy geeks here really know how to sort out any probs that rear their ugly heads. Hope you like the place enough to stick around and join in the discussion forums. There's so much more going on than just Geek. The fallout is immense when a Hot Topic drops in. :major

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome Learnlesson :wave to the bestest site for knowledge and learning you will ever find! ;)

Glad you could stop in, and don't be a stranger! Have a look around, and check out the forums... LOTS to learn, and we also have a lot of fun too! Welcome to MG! ;)

6. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

As previously stated by others, Welcome to Major Geeks.
    You called it right when you said that "we really know".
    You'll enjoy your visit.Assured.

7. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome
    Enjoy the place. as others said there is more here then meets the eyes.All good in my book;))

@JOTS Who's"bt:confused Just wanna know how they get away with RIF RAF cause I sure haven't:p

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds