Thanks for helping

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Joe Bonnar, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Joe Bonnar

Joe Bonnar Private E-2

I recently had a serious malware problem; it was, of course, my own fault.

The site I blundered into (fat fingers, I mistyped a URL, and I'm STILL not sure where I landed...) dumped a program on my system that destroyed my computer's functionality.

I got onto the support forums here and followed the guidelines. The malware expert who assisted me in cleaning my system was Bjgarrick, he did an excellent job.

I just wanted to say thank you to the staff here; I really appreciate their help.
    I especially appreciated your efforts since your staff are volunteers.

Joe Bonnar

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..
    Glad to hear you got your malware problem solved:)
    BJ and the rest of the team go a great job in there.
    It was really good of you to leave a word of thanks.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Joe

Many many thanks for taking the time out to post this thanks message, the folks in our malware forum are the best their is and Chaslang, BJ and Shadow Puter though their efforts in this area all earned Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Awards which is great recognition for their assistance and dedication in this area.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds