Thanks, You Guys.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by LiftdTimes, Apr 13, 2016.

1. LiftdTimes

LiftdTimes Private E-2

Good morning all, I just got a Windows machine (I've always run apple; but this machine was too good to pass on). I wanted to say thank you; I really needed a spot to get good software without having to look like a paranoid spy, investigating 10 different companies, reading all their junk, just to find one program. What a drag. I dig what you're doing here, keeping everything simple and original (idk if that makes sense, like pure almost, old school without all drama the web's turned into). Anyway, love finding cool people. Take care

DavidGP, Kestrel13! and madmudmob like this.
  2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

You are welcome.........and welcome to MG's.

madmudmob likes this.
  3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Welcome to Majorgeeks! :)

4. Anon-469e6fb48c

Anon-469e6fb48c Anonymized

Welcome to majorgeeks.

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and welcome and thanks for the great comments, we have always liked to keep it simple, yes alot of us are the "geeky" types and work in tech but we know not everyone is, so computing should be fun and simple.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds