Thanks!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by msmeridian, Dec 15, 2006.

1. msmeridian

msmeridian Private E-2

Hello from D.C.
    First wanted to thank you for your website. I ran the malware removal steps you outlined and it fixed my computer freezing problems. That was a great relief!
    I'm having a little problem in posting to the forum today. I posted a separate problem to the software forum this morning, but it didn't show up. I went to repost it and that didn't show up either. I'm hesitant to repost it again and look like an idiot with three posts in a row! Am I just being impatient, or is there something that I could be doing wrong?
    But anyway, thanks one more time for all the advice you provide.

2. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks!

Due to the content of your post in malware, our spiffy spam filter decided a moderator needed to check it out before everyone else could see it. I have now approved that post and it will show up in your subscription in your User CP

3. msmeridian

msmeridian Private E-2

Ah there it is. Thanks again!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds