Thanks!!!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by tracimc1962, Feb 7, 2007.

1. tracimc1962

tracimc1962 Private E-2

Hi, this is my first time on this forum, for that matter any forum.. I found your site while googling sites trying to get help in removing, what I now know as malware. Heck, I didnt even know what a system tray was until yesterday. Any way, I followed your step by step instructions on Basic remove of sypware, Trojan (didnt know what that was either) and Virus tutortial. Apparently, I have been living under a rock. I'm still in the process of removing the pesky problem's but thanks to this site I'm confident a computer dork with high hopes of one day becoming a geek can take care of the problem. Thanks so much and I'll keep you "posted"

2. dromano

dromano Staff Sergeant

Welcome to MG tracimc1962

3. tracimc1962

tracimc1962 Private E-2

Thanks dromano. Have you thought about quiting the smokin' you're looking a little weathered.;)

On a serious note: My virus problem is in the ash tray:D
    Thanks so much MG, Dinner is on me!!!!

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to MG's. glad the malware guys helped you out they do a fantastic job over there......

5. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

hi and welcome to MG like you i am computer illiterate and have learned a lot from these guys and gals:wave

6. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

7. tracimc1962

tracimc1962 Private E-2

Hi Bill, Thanks. I'm hoping to learn tons more!!

8. tracimc1962

tracimc1962 Private E-2

Thanks.....Cheers

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds