thanks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Fl Joe, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Fl Joe

Fl Joe Private E-2

[/B] Hi Thanks for allowing me to become a member. I have a question please. I'm having trouble connecting to internet and someone mentioned winsockfix. I see it on Major Geeks but not sure which one to download. AVG Free Edition 6 Ad-Aware SE Per or Ad-Aware SE Personal 6 AVG Free Edition. They look the same and hope someone can help me to download the right one to help solve my problem. Thanks you Fl Joe PS are these just Ad-Aware as I already have it on my comp.

2. lbmest

lbmest MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks.
    You should post in the Network forum to get more replies to your problem. Also give more information on what is exactly happening, what you've done and what OS you are running.
    Good Luck.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to MG's.

4. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds