Thanks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Joe Spag, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Joe Spag

Joe Spag Private E-2

Hi,
    New to this forum. Want to thank you for sdfix. The other day I could not use google, yahoo search, plus had no access to youtube. I do use Norton anti-virus, it didn't help. Then while researching problem I downloaded pctools which resolved google search but not the others. Then I came across a forum that recommended SDFIX which resolved the remaining issues. So I want to thank you for SDFIX. Can I make a donation for this software?
    Thank you,
    Joe

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and a warm welcome to the forums :wave
    If you wanted to check that your PC was totally clean of malware, there is a procedure to go thru, where by you run the tools, upload the logs they generate to a new post in malware removal and then one of us can give you the all clear after looking thru the logs. Read and Run Me First

Kes

3. duckfeet

duckfeet Corporal

Welcome Joe! Lots of good info on here, and I find that even if I'm *sure* it's not malware, but can't figure out the problem, I'll go thru the whole malware forum "Read Me First" Sticky, and it really helps, kind of get my focus right, clean up stuff I had forgotten, and *both* times, the malware aces found I *did* have malware, which embarassed me, since I thought I knew my way around a computer ...anyway, best wishes, and welcome to MG...

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds