Thanks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Jackie2, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Jackie2

Jackie2 Private E-2

Hi! My name is Jacqueline, nickname Jackie, I am so happy I found this site, posted a problem and response was so quick, with your kind help, I will do my best to solve. Thanks so much, form a technically challenged newcomer

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome to the forum, I'm glad you gained a quick reponse and while we do tend to reply quickly do bare in mind that many forums like Majorgeeks are serviced by users who dedicate their spare free time to help others and we are not a dedicated suport line 24/7.

So some replies to a question maybe quick and some slower due to whos online at the time, but oine thing is, is that its FREE and very GOOD.

3. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, Jackie2.

Welcome aboard! :major

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Seconding everything stated by the previous 2 posters.:wave:wave

5. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Your welcome, Jackie. But don't overlook David's post if Revo doesn't do it for you. ;)

6. Jackie2

Jackie2 Private E-2

thanks to all for the welcome, I will be patient if answers take awhile, and think all of you are great, helping those of us, who are not savvy techs. :major

7. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Don't think any of us were very savvy at the start, Jackie.
    You'll be fine.

8. Jackie2

Jackie2 Private E-2

Thanks, happy to know I can still learn to be savvy, I am trying and is nice to find the answers, repair on my own, and am still praising Major Geeks!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds