Thanks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Gymdaddy, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Gymdaddy

Gymdaddy Private E-2

Many thanks to those who maintain this site.

I'm by far from any type of computer wiz, but still managed to walk myself through the turorial for "Hijack This" and managed to knock out the pesky hijackers that were slowing my system down.

Many thanks to all of those involved with taking the time to not only create a great program, but also creating a doable walkthrough for people like me.

Kudos!

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Glad you found the guide helpful, as many hours have gone into tweaking that as you well know Malware is never ending these days, plus WELCOME to the forum and cheers for the great feedback, I know Chaslang who writes the majority of the guides will apprieciate the thanks :)

Plus dont forget to read the How to Protect yourself from malware! guide too :)

3. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks!

4. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds