The New Guy

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by guitar_guru_2006, Jan 12, 2007.

1. guitar_guru_2006

guitar_guru_2006 Private E-2

Hello everyone. I'm new here and I just wanted to see what's up. How are you all doing?:cool

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Hey guitar guru...welcome to MGs...things are great here thanks :)

3. guitar_guru_2006

guitar_guru_2006 Private E-2

glad to hear it Lev!

4. Jersey

Jersey Private E-2

Hi folks: Jersey Girl here with my first post. Just testing the waters right now. I will have questions later about Unregistered Windows products. I am one of those people who did have a registered Windows for my HP Notebook, but when it was taken in for service and an upgrade, they just loaded one of their own versions. What options does that leave me with? I am set to receive Windows Automatic Express updates, but can't get Windows Defender or the latest browser update for Internet Explorer.

Looking forward to reading all the posts and hopefully learning some new things.

Keep warm and keep smiling
    :dancer

5. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Hi Jersey GIrl....and welcome to MGs too. You need to post your questions in the appropriate forum and start a new thread. This is simply the welcome forum :)

6. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome Jersey and guitar to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds