the reason for this post

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by chaimjm, Jul 17, 2008.

1. chaimjm

chaimjm Staff Sergeant

I would just like to say hello again my first post was so short I could hardly recognize myself. OK so little information I have been into PC's for just over 25 years built my first system 23 years ago (it actually cost me more than my present one). I work for a large computer company 30% MF 70% PC. Do a bit magic in my spare time.
    Oh and by the way the reason for this post is to say Hi to the new members that arrived after me :wave
    Mezmerizer,zerhacke,carln1,Spankmeitsok,Auiger,blessed_by4,
    on one forum I belong to I used to answer to every post in the new member section but then I was brought to task by the admin guys for trying to boost my posts :eek:.
    Just so know that I read all the post (the news papers are to depressing :cry) while having my first coffee break of the day Hi to the older members
    gimpster123,L33t_SSF_Killa
    I must get back to work C U

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds