They say there's never a stupid question...I need help regarding games.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by KittieKat111984, Jul 17, 2008.

1. KittieKat111984

KittieKat111984 Private E-2

I have a good computer, new graphics card, lots of memory.
    I had a trojan in my system32 files but I've followed all your instructions to remove and think it may have worked (although now my avg doesnt want to work it keeps saying to restart).
    However the issue is whenever I play ANY game, my game will freeze up, but the sound continues for a few minutes, when the sound stops for a few seconds it brings me right back into my game (this happens often varying between a few minutes to a few seconds of play in between). After about twenty minutes max, My computer will then restart itself.

How can I fix this???? And What could cause this?

Kat

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's.
    You may still have malware on your system.

The only way to make sure your system is malware free, is to go through all the steps in >>>> READ & RUN ME FIRST

Then you need to start a NEW thread in the >>>> Malware Forum
    And attach the logs of the scans in your post.

The problem with malware is that it can find many places to hide on your system.
    This way the malware experts can check the logs to see if it is realy gone.

Good Luck.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds