thread now saying moved

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by longbowjg, Mar 19, 2012.

1. longbowjg

longbowjg Private E-2

sorry to ask but being new here my thread now states moved ? Have i said or done anything wrong. I of course wish to abide by the rules and have neither the wish nor desire to alienate anyone. All i want to do is join a community of like minded peeps to make the use of computing fun for all. may sound wet but true.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

:) No worries. It was moved because this is just the welcome forum where you say hi and such. We move stuff from the Welcome Forum all the time. Since yours is a thread asking for advice, I moved it to the Software Forum which is the best category for it.

You'll get a lot more people seeing your thread there and may get some more wallpaper ideas.

You'll find that everyone here is very friendly.

3. lbmest

lbmest MajorGeek

You did not do anything wrong longbowjg.
    A moderator or administrator has physically moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to match your question better.
    It will help when future searches are done on the same question. Rather than being in the Welcome forum it will be in the Software forum.

And by the way, welcome to MGs.:cool

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  4. longbowjg

longbowjg Private E-2

phew thank goodness i did not do anything wrong. Many thanks for the explanation.

5. LauraR

heh :-D

:) No problem. Any questions...ask away. We do pride ourselves on being as helpful as possible.

6. longbowjg

longbowjg Private E-2

lol please no fighting peeps. Once again many thanks for the advice.

7. lbmest

lbmest MajorGeek

I wouldn't fight LauraR, she's a girrrrlllll.

rolleyes;):-D

8. LauraR

roflmao

That and I have 'Super' powers on here. LOL

9. CaptainP75PCR

CaptainP75PCR Private E-2

Just joining and using this unlocked comment as my testing sandbox.
    Testing 123 If it works, I shall :)

10. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Welcome to the forums! :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds