Threads affecting my computer

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Lemsioy, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Lemsioy

Lemsioy Private E-2

;) Hello folks my computer is a mess and i will appreciate any help to tell me how to fix this. I ran a HiJackThis and these were the results:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
    Scan saved at 11:45:42 PM, on 11/15/2010
    Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
    Boot mode: Safe mode with network support

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2010
  2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks.

I've removed your inline hijackthis log. Our policy is that all logs be posted as attachments so they don't mess up forum searches. We are also not a hijackthis reading forum. That is just one tool out of many that our malware experts use to clean computers.

If you are having problems with Malware (I can't tell by your thread title what problems you are having), please follow our Malware Removal Guide: READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide

After you have completed them, start a new thread in the Malware Removal Forum and attach your logs ( HOW TO: Attach Items To Your Post).

If you are not having malware problems and you think it is something else, please start a new thread in the appropriate forum describing the exact issues you are having. ie:
    Software
    Hardware

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds