Throw me a hello?!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Bellerine, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Bellerine

Bellerine Private E-2

Well hiya!

New to these forums (I guess that goes without saying in this thread.)

I'm only half a geek, really. I can troubleshoot lightly, but blue screens give me palpatations.

I play rift, develop android apps and run a website to order pizza with paypal.

Hmm, that sounded more than half geeky ...

Anyways, throw me a hello, introduce yourself too! Lemme know if we share any interests!

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

CATCH!!!!

Hello and well only a "half" geek well better than most at being a zero geek! so your halve way their, me I pretend and can waffle my way to being a geek ;)

I don't develop Android apps, don't run a pizza website... damn it we have nothing in common apart from you joined this website forum, so ahhh ha... we have a geeky link... YAY!

As for me you can see what my background is by forum posts and my profile to my website link and signature line.

But helloooooooooooooo and welcome to the forum and hope you have fun and join in here to help out other PC users who have issues etc as sharing the knowledge is good.

3. Bellerine

Bellerine Private E-2

Thanks for the hello!

As your interests are listed as "a little bit of everything". I'm sure we have SOMETHING in common.

Do you like to scuba? Eat Twizzlers? Ever dance with the devil the pale moonlight? :p

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Need to be geeky and dig deeper to my profile ;)

But scuba no.... local I do live near sea but its toxic I think, but colour of sea is not inviting to say the least, Twizzlers... holey crap what are they sound like something evil and ok well nice, if they are factory processed well NO... as for dance in the moonlight well only naked on a blue noon with any devil that's passing :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds