thruster010 says hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by thruster010, Jun 11, 2007.

1. thruster010

thruster010 Private E-2

Hello from England,

Will help if I can. Will probably need more help than I offer, but I'm not utterly stupid (all the time) and will probably only visit if i need to. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions about anything at all.

To those of you with a 360, the steering wheel is worth the investment.

All the best

Scott

2. thruster010

thruster010 Private E-2

Thank you,

I'm currently trying to sort out a few problems. I'm just trying to remove some low level threat and a couple of high level threats that have already invaded. Any suggestions? I have symantec running and that is keeping things under wraps but i want the stuff gone. System Doc. requires reg and costs. I want try and keep things on the level as much as possible this time. Don't worry if you haven't got the time, I'm sure I'll find the right thing here eventually, and the looking always provides other interesting info. But, if you do have any quick answers that don't requier a great deal of effort on your part would be appreciated.

Thanks again for the welcome note, it's nice to be acknowledged.

All the best

Scott

3. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

If you have Malware issues, head on over to the Malware removal forum
    http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

The only advice you should receive on this site about Malware will come from the approved professionals in the Malware removal forum.

Follow the steps, and they will help you to sort it out.

Good luck

4. thruster010

thruster010 Private E-2

Thanks Shane,

I'll have to read up on the differences between all these wares, It's often the case that the information you need is so couched in PC rhetoric that you become more confused than you were in the first place. So much to learn so little brain space!!

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's..

6. thruster010

thruster010 Private E-2

Many thanks Wildwolf,

Have a good day buddy,

Scott

7. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Welcome to MGs :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds