Trojan Zlob-X.a - fixed, Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by aggressean, Nov 13, 2007.

1. aggressean

aggressean Private E-2

I followed everything posted here to the "T" and it actually worked. I tried posting this in the Trojan.Zlob-X.a post but was unable to access. But I wanted to show my appreciation somewhere - and would gladly donate via paypal if someone will show me how.
    This virus was nasty - I could not get rid of it no matter how hard I tried, and then I found this forum...
    I am no computer-geek by any means but your instructions here for cleaning up my computer were easily followed. The entire episode took me two days, but finally this morning I was successful.
    I just want to say thank you guys for empowering a non-tech-inclined guy like me to take charge over my own computer and I am a new man because of this experience.
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Aggressean

2. Yargwel

Yargwel MajorGeek

Glad to hear you have sorted your problem. :) And welcome to MG. Hang around and ask anything you like, there'll always be someone to help or chat to in the Lounge. :major

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's glad you got the help you needed.
    the malware guys here are the best around and they give there
    help and time for free. as do the guys and gals on the other
    parts of the forums. have a look around and join in anytime:major

4. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

No need for payment, just stick around for a while
    Plenty to see and do and you might even make a few friends :)

5. aggressean

aggressean Private E-2

Hey, you guys are great. Thanks loads, and I will be sure to do whatever I can to spread the word about to friends and associates.

6. Appreciated

Appreciated Private E-2

eh!
    I had that Trojan Zlob virus... just infected last night actually and i was freaking out all day at work looking for a way to fix it.

You guys came through. I just used that FixIEDef.zip file and alll good.

Thanks!! Ye!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2007

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds