TrojanDownloader.XS and Abebot

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by jshr, Mar 30, 2008.

1. jshr

jshr Private E-2

I have problems with some malware and may have screwed up my computer trying to get rid of them! Help!

I see in other forums that people are sending logs. How do I do that? What logs should I send.

Thanks for being here!

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Welcome to Majorgeeks!

If your having malware issues then please follow the below, after finishing the guide and scans you may well still have malware, this is normal and in most cases malware needs to have an expert look over the logs to determine where the malware has rooted itself, they will then once found post some manual instructions for you to follow.

Please follow the instructions in the below link and attach the requested logs when you finish these instructions.

READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide

Once finished please start a new thread in the Malware Forum plus a guide on how to attach the logs HOW TO: Attach Items To Your Post

3. jshr

jshr Private E-2

I ran Super Anti Spyware, Spy bot, Malwarebytes and MGtools. So far, no problems.:) The Malwarebytes log showed no infected items, but I don't know how to attach it to this reply. Sorry!

The Super Anti Spyware log is attached.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

This is the welcome center ..not the malware forum. You need to follow the instructions exactly and start a thread ( just as you did here) in the malware forum. Give details as to your problem and attach the MGLogs.zip IN THAT THREAD.

Welcome to MG's! :)

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to the forums.

6. jshr

jshr Private E-2

Thanks! I'm grateful whenever I can get up.:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds