Trying to Delete Account

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Alex123456, May 28, 2014.

1. Alex123456

Alex123456 Private E-2

Hello,

I'm have been trying to figure out how to delete my account, but I've been unable to do so. As similar posts in the forum have stated, this is due to the search results when searching my username on Google and old posts that sound uneducated and are completely irrelevant now.

If you can please delete my entire account, that would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise if you could change my username (which I cannot figure out how to do either), that would be a viable alternative. If you need a suggestion, Alex12345 would be sufficient.

Thanks!

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi. I can do either for you.

If you just want your username changed. Just post it in here and all your posts will reflect it.

3. LauraR

I just saw you modified your post with the suggested username. That is already taken. Let me know another.

4. LauraR

Since I haven't heard back, I just added a 6 to the end of your request.

5. Alex123456

Alex123456 Private E-2

That is fantastic, cheers!

6. LauraR

:) Not a problem

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds