Uber Noober

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by SAMUS, May 19, 2007.

1. SAMUS

SAMUS Private E-2

Hi everyone, I'm Sam from the US ;) get it?
    I love old school NES and MMORPGS. I have been looking for a site and forum like this for a while, most of the other ones that I've been on i get flamed for my ?'s. I'll be the first one to tell you, I'm very new and I wanna learn all that I can. Thx in advance for any and all help. :)

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

hehe, you will not get flamed here. I wish I had your luck when I started.;)

3. SAMUS

SAMUS Private E-2

I didn't think that I would cuz I poked around a little before signing up. ;)
    Lots of people here seem to know whats going on. (seem = I don't have a clue, they talk like they do :p)
    thx augiedoggie

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and welcome

We tend to treat everyone the same, if you know alot on PCs great if you dont great also as you will ask the questions and learn... win win.

We dont like bull and encourage users to post questions no matter how silly you think they are, the only stupid question is the one not asked, so you ask away!

5. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

6. SAMUS

SAMUS Private E-2

Hi to all, and thx for any help :D

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome..

8. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Hi and welcome to MGs.

it does not matter how stupid the question is you are never alone and no one will laugh at you here. :p

9. DeviceDemon

DeviceDemon Private First Class

Welcome!!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds