updating any video converter

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by DeeAnn, Mar 30, 2009.

1. DeeAnn

DeeAnn Private E-2

Im a complete moron. I have any video converter 2.7.1 and don't have a clue if i need to uninstall it before downloading version 2.7.2. Yes I really am that dumb (did I mention I was blonde?)

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

I am not entirely sure as I am not familiar with the software however it can't hurt to uninstall the older version, reboot your machine > and install the new version :)

a warm welcome to majorgeeks by the way :wave

If you would like a more specific answer post up here in software as this is just the welcome centre and not many will view.

3. DeeAnn

DeeAnn Private E-2

Oh thank you. I am having a little bit of trouble getting around this site but I shall figure it out (cuz I'm not really that kind of blonde). Ha Ha. And I think it's a good sign to hear from you as you have 13 attached to your name. Of course my favorite number. Also my birthday. I will resubmit (if I can) under software. Wish me luck. And thanks again for responding. I love your signature. I will have to work on mine (ya think?). Have a great day. Dee

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

very lucky number for me :)

someone will put you right there for sure.

it says it all :-D

Enjoy the forums. It's easy to navigate around once you've spent a couple days browsing round, you'll be settled in no time ;)

~Kes~

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds