URL /proxypu/servet/00695

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by bklynboy5, Dec 12, 2008.

1. bklynboy5

bklynboy5 Private E-2

HI very new at posting, pl forgive mistakes.
    I clicked on my site from favorites, instead of the site, system put the http and all the normal info, but no web page. I get a totally white page with these messages. "the requested url /proxypu/servlet/00695 was not found on this server. Addional 404 not found error was encounted while trying to use an error document to handle the request. The rest of the system seams ok. I have a dell 2200 runing sp3. I have tried entering address into bar instead of using favorites, get same error. I went to google, way to much info on 404 err's. At google I entered proxypu and a site with almost the the same address was there, clicked on it and got the same error. Need help.

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

HI and welcome to the forums. Post your question here in Networking where you will get a faster response. Best of luck :wave

3. bklynboy5

bklynboy5 Private E-2

Thanks for the HI. Took 5 hours with microsoft but it's fixed as of now. Any one with the same thing, may want to look at IE 7.

4. Hi and welcome to majorgeeks :wave

\here is a useful link for you with regards to getting used to the forums in general

And with finding your way around it's easiest to get yourself on the index page and you can see all sections on the main page there :)

Regards
    Maximus

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds