Uuuuumm... Hello, really not used to this...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Trying101, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Trying101

Trying101 Private E-2

Not really sure how this goes but here it goes. Starting anew in every sense of word uuummm don't really know how too ask for help always have depended on myself for answers and well too survive, not sure u really needed to hear that but I state that I quess so u can understand my hesitation, hell I'm just nerveous is all... Smart folk can be intimidating...

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome.

No need to be intimidated. Just ask away.

Be sure to post in the correct forum: Software, Hardware, Networking, Malware Removal, etc.

If you're not sure, just ask here.:)

Also, I notice you've posted a couple of other posts. Please be sure to start your own thread when you have a question rather than posting in someone else's. Describe as clearly and concisely as you can what you are experiencing. Your two posts I read are difficult to read. You'll get more responses if you use punctuation and proper grammar so others can understand what you are saying easily.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  3. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Welcome to the forum.

Don't feel intimidated, this forum is the most user friendly on the planet where the only stupid question is the one that has not been asked.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds