Very New & need help, too!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by blueisapitbull, Jun 14, 2007.

1. blueisapitbull

blueisapitbull Private E-2

Hi everyone:

Hope you're enjoying this lovely weather, between p.c. using, that is.

I'm a grandma and happy to have my own, (same age as me!), p.c. at last.

I sure don't like all the things that invade it and mess-up my emailing and trying to learn new computer language, etc.

So, I've been looking all around and hope this is the right place for me to be!

I'm not sure where to go from here, 'though.

I was in the middle of getting rid of some viruses and was to download Panda, but my I.E. isn't working and Mozilla Firefox won't do it.

I hope you all have a great day and don't mind re-directing me!

Really hoping to learn a lot from you and am glad you're here - many thanks!

Ann

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi :)

You need to follow the Malware Removal Guide and then submit them to the Malware Forum if you want help getting rid of the viruses.

If you want help with trying to get your IE working, you may want to try the Software forum.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's. im sure we can have your probs sorted in no time..

4. blueisapitbull

blueisapitbull Private E-2

Oh, thank you SO much!

I did check Software but couldn't find anything re getting IE to work.

I (thought) I re-downloaded it, but, I don't have it - it still says, "blank".

I don't know how to check if it did download but I'm pretty confused at this point and will truly appreciate some kind, patient person telling me what I'm supposed to do now.

(Tch. Is it bedtime, yet?).

Thanks.

Ann

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds