Wanted to Introduce myself

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by kodasmom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. kodasmom

kodasmom Private E-2

Hey all... My name is Vikki......

I have just joined this wonderful forum. I have been lurking for a long time and finally decided to join up.

I have to admit that this forum has been an awesome resource and I hope by joining I can continue to learn and become a contributer as well.

Have a Merry Christmas!

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG kodasmom:wave Wonderful to have you! Yes, just look around, and if you have any questions, just ask.. Plenty of great peeps here to answer any questions you may have. There are some great forums you can really learn a lot from. Enjoy! You can also post in any of them, except the Malware one, that is restricted, but the rest are just great! Have a look around, and you will learn and have fun at the same time!;)

3. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Vikki :wave and a merry xmas to you to !

4. Engineer

Engineer Guest

welcome to MG...

5. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

g'day and welcome to MG'S from down under vikki

6. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome and Happy Holidays to you as well Vikki :wave

Shelagh :)

7. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome Kodasmom
    I'm sure by know you have wondered around the place some. There's a lot to read and see so keep wonderingLOL

BT

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds