was new

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by cheshirelanterns, Jul 12, 2007.

1. was new member yesterday

was looking for help backing up my bits of windows metadata

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

HI and welcome,

best to post a new thread with all the info on what you wish to achieve in the software part of the forum, for best answers, this is just a place to say HI so HI :)

When asking a question and I dont know if your used to forums or not, so I will continue, its best and best for you in getting a good anser from the members that will know the answers to your questions to post in the correct area as many members who can help you do not view the Welcome Forum area.

So if its a question on the Operating System and Software use Software, if its hardware related use hardware, if you have malware use malware... I think you get gist.

3. I posted the question in fairly good detail yesterday as best i could.

I would gladly move what i took time to put down

elsewere. I had been looking for it just now.
    The thread (as far as i can tell) is completely gone. I've spent plenty of time on it myself. And when i left the question thread yesterday, i didn't expect it to be dissappeared today.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds