Wats Goin ON

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by JakeD, Feb 11, 2007.

1. JakeD

JakeD Corporal

Wats goin on everyone, pretty new to the site. Uncle introduced me to it. Finally in the 21st century with my new computer, old one was a 98' IBM. I'm pretty familiar with computers, not to hard-core, but i'm not bad. This site pretty sweet, gunna be using it a lot. keep it real everyone -jake

2. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

Welcome to Major Geeks, Jake! Good to have you aboard :).

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to MG's jake....

4. brksta

brksta Corporal

Glad to hear you'll be using this site lots,

When i first heard about this place i was like " Major What?confused.....lol
    Now im addicted to the place there is just so many great people on here....oh apart from BCGRAY stay away from that Weirdo:heli

NO only joking hes Fantastic just like the rest of the gang (sorry BC just thought i'd get you back for all the comments you've made on me....roflmao)

Well Jake Welcome to MG's and enjoy.

Alwayz Brooke

5. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds