weird issue

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by galandrius, Jul 20, 2007.

1. galandrius

galandrius Private E-2

Hey guys i have been having this issue thats been popping up on me for quite some time. I thought i had it controlled after i was reffered here a while back and followed the information on how to clean my pc of malware etc but i guess i was wrong. Currently I am using AVG free edition for viruses and stuff. The problem i am having is that once i go online the computer goes on a search rage is the best description i can call it. i switched from internet explorer to firefox. but still nothing. its like the computer opens up under file in the top of the browser and does a lot of searches within my pc like through windows media player and windows basic search (you know the one with the little dog) its sooo weird....it slows down my pc and automatically types in weird characters in the search browsers and such.
    any1 has any suggestions?
    thanks and sorry the loooong post

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's ....try posting in the malware section after doing the Read and Run First instructions.:)

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds