welcome center A community of new friends

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by graywolf, May 21, 2009.

1. graywolf

graywolf Private E-2

Hello- everybody my name is graywolf, all of what I,m doing here is new to me including computers for the most part. I WANTED TO APOLIGIZE to everyone ahead of time for the mistakes I will enevatably make as I,m an old dog trying to learn new tricks as it were,Please try and be patient with me and I wil try to be a good student and benefit from the world of knowledge that is afforded to a computer handicapped person such as myself. Where is the place to put system information to aid those who offer help.
    Thank YOU for what Im sure I need ,HELP

graywolf
    P.S. what is a tag?

2. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Hello, and welcome to the MajorGeek forums. :wave
    I will spell the word gray wrongly on this occasion, seeing as you are new. It should be G-R-E-Y. :-D

Why you apologising? Nothing wrong with the odd mistake here and there.
    MGs is the epitome of patience. So don't worry about that, my friend. You are in very good hands here. Friendly and knowledgable people frequent this site.

Depends what you need help with. Different forums for different probs. Just click on Support Forums at the top of the page and decide where best your problem should be posted.

Click on tags,and type a word in the box (eg, malware, software, drivers etc). As if by magic, POOF! you'll be offered a number of options to choose to visit. Really, just a shortcut to threads with that word in it. I think. :confused Don't quote me. ;)

Enjoy your stay here at MGs, I'm sure you will.

3. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and Welcome to the site. Very smart and trustworthy people here. Also the main site with all the different sections on it. Is a good way to travel through here.

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome to the best computer forum around!! You will learn tons of things and all the peeps here are great!! Have fun!!

6. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can tell this is, as KathyM said the best computer forum around!! Enjoy and have a great time learning.

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :)

8. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

***,¸¸,ø¤ºPeAcEº¤ø,¸*¸,ø¤ºLoVeº¤ø,¸*¸,ø¤ºaNdº¤ø,¸*¸,ø¤ºeMpAtHyº¤ø,¸¸***

Your signature is wicked, Kes. It says a lot a lot about you. Creative, clever, artistic, inspired.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2009
  9. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks,GrAywolf :wave
    As you have seen, it gets interesting.:-D

to Joey
    An A is the American spelling.:p
    And good to see you were right about the hostilities continuing.rolleyes

10. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Some things just never change.

11. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

LOL, I hope ya'll didn't scare graywolf off with all your antics! Give him a bit of time to acclimatize before you tear each other apart.:-D

12. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, graywolf :wave, you sure are in the right place! Just ask away, and you will get an answer, or two, or three heck, maybe even four! Come on, you guys, place nice now! :-D :-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds