Well here goes nothin' ~ Post #1

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by MisFire, Jun 5, 2010.

1. MisFire

MisFire Private E-2

Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you know I'm new here, and expect I'll be learning a lot from you folks in the days/weeks to come. Fortunately I don't have anything urgent that needs fixing at the moment. So I'll probably do some reading first, and ask my questions later.
    :wave Shawn

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's. Don't be afraid to ask questions. We are all here to help!! ;)

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Major Geeks.:)

It's nice to meet you. There are a lot of good and knowledgeable people to learn from here.

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

As already said... WELCOME :)

Hey if you have nothing in need of fixing, maybe you can help others fix their PCs, forums are a two way street of information, so jump in where you can as its appreciated.

5. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.:wave

Lets see now.
    1 First posted in the Welcome center. (pass);)
    2 Knowing how to post in the first place. (pass);)rolleyes

Seems like a pretty good start.:cool

Don't mind some of us here( myself included). We just cut up some to get you loosened up and comfortable.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds