Well, i'm new...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by TheImmortalKing, May 8, 2008.

1. TheImmortalKing

TheImmortalKing Private E-2

I'm new here and a little confused...

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and welcome

What would you be confused at?

If the forum then its fair easy to use, just post anyt question you have in the appropreate forum type, so if its anything to do with Windows or a Software Application, post in Software forum, if you have a motherboard or say a question on PC components post in Hardware, if you have Malware ( spyware or a virus ) post in the Malware forum, but in this forum do make sure to read and complete the READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide near the top of that forum area and then start a new post and "attach" the logs as per the guide.

if you have another issue just let us know and we will help as much as possible.

3. TheImmortalKing

TheImmortalKing Private E-2

So, what is there to do one here really, besids the forums and sownload fun things...

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

What would you like the forums to do?

As Kestrel mentions below as this is a technical forum its geared to assisting users with fixing hardware, software, malware issues. Plus there is a lighter side in the ShoutBox and Lounge to get to know other PC users from around the globe, basically social networking on a world scale.

5. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

I like to lurk and then pounce unexpectedly. :tas

6. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

I'm here to clear my family's good name, soiled by these two so-called "detectives"...

[​IMG]

... and a mis-guided distant relative. rolleyes

dr.moriarty :major

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds