what am i doing wrong

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by eeze2020, Dec 27, 2006.

1. eeze2020

eeze2020 Private E-2

hello, iv posted my problem,which may seem simple to some with no replys,iv rewritten it,reworded it,spent hours on it myself,have i done something wrong.or maybe just paranoid,please answer me,i would be so grateful,im a nice easy going guy,i love this site,keeps me up allnite and all day :)

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Sometimes you got to be patient long enough for the right person to see your post....Don't bump the posts 'cause it might get missed. If you suspect the problem might be caused by malware, try posting in that forum but follow the steps at the link first: http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407. Good Luck! :)

3. eeze2020

eeze2020 Private E-2

hello.and thanks,your along way away rainy n,iteland have a good day jason

4. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

A long way away but closer than you think...Grandfather was a Daughertry:)

5. eeze2020

eeze2020 Private E-2

Hello,when I Was At School Many Years Back,my Physics Teacher Was A Daugherty,not So Many Of That Spelling Round Here,its Usually Docherty,ill Check Out Some More On That Name For You,my Dads Very Into History,especially Local.im Just Outside Belfast In The North Of Ireland,my Name (boyd) And My Distant Relatives Are Of Scotish Beginnings From Edinburgh,great Place This Majorgeeks,

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi eeze2020......... im just outside belfast aswell.. your not giving a good impression of NI with the biggoted part in your location info. not all of us are......

7. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Thanks eeze, I was always curious about where my Gramps came from. I don't know alot about my Mom's side of the family. I sure would like to see Ireland someday,too.:D

8. eeze2020

eeze2020 Private E-2

yes that is quite true,not all of us,but when your in my line of work and have been put out of buisness aswell you do get abit tarnished,im a paramedic now and you do get your eyes opened ,it only takes a few to ruin it for all,i work in the city with good people who are regularily attacked by members of both commuinities,its slightly different than watching the news.
    saying that its a great wee country ,shame about the ars==ls

9. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

your doing a great job there eeze!!! belfast aint the easiest place to be a paramedic. you turn up on an emergency call only to have your vehicle stoned or worse. and yes it is a great country. and things are changing at last. it is a shame about the ars**ls. but thankfully they are getting fewer and fewer. most of them are up in stormont these days lol.....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds