1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's those 0's & 1's called again?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by starcraft_rocks, Jul 10, 2005.

  1. starcraft_rocks

    starcraft_rocks Private E-2

    What kind of wording is that called like 11001101001010011101? I forgot?!?!
  2. kadavill

    kadavill MajorGeek

  3. Ira_Gaines

    Ira_Gaines Private E-2


    I kid.

    Obligatory credit goes to toothpastfordinner.com, funny stuff.
  4. Sasquatch77

    Sasquatch77 MajorGeek

    beat me to it
  5. Maxwell

    Maxwell Folgers

    The 1's and 0's themselves are called "bits", which is short for "binary digits".
  6. laurieB

    laurieB MajorGeek

    ira, that was so funny. aloha for the smile
  7. goldfish

    goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

    *snickers* good image :D

Share This Page

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds