Whats up MAJOR GEEKS!!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by CrashOverride, Nov 5, 2007.

1. CrashOverride

CrashOverride Private E-2

Just sayin hello to everyone, just joined the forum hopefully get some useful information out of this site. I'm 23, graduated with a bachelors degree in Computer Info. Systems/Programming, I have my own computer services business, and I'm also a Computer Technician for a school district local to my area as well. The district is made up of 9 schools all together, and I'm basically responsible for the day in and day out troubleshooting of the PC's hardware, software, and some networking as well. Thanks everyone!:major

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

welcome to MGs some of us need all the help we can get[​IMG]

3. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

4. MrSeanKon

MrSeanKon Private E-2

Welcome here

by me.
    Enjoy your stay :)
    You must avoid spam! :D

5. marthawalden

marthawalden Private E-2

Hi, new to this and am in big trouble with my computer. After about an hour it will come on but then I cn move about pretty good, but when I turn it off, it takes about 10 min. and sometimes I have to do it manualy. Any help is welcome.

6. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

WELCOME to MGs i suggest you make a post in SOFTWARE as the techs do not tend to come here very often.

good luck

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds