Where did the download buttons go???

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by billiegtdr, Oct 16, 2008.

1. billiegtdr

billiegtdr Private E-2

Hi, I'm new. I have spent a couple of hours now searching for a solution to my problem: any interesting software I find on this site has the description, but no download button! There are download buttons for registry-cleaners everywhere, but nothing for the S/W I want. Last year I downloaded and used FreeUndelete no problem, and the only thing I know of that's new since then is I upgraded to MS Office 2007. I'm running IE 7.0.5730.11, and I've never had Netscape, so outdated Netscape is not the culprit here. PLEASE HELP! Why am I not seeing the imbedded table that contains the download button??!?

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

3. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

:wave and welcome to Major Geeks!

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

A warm welcome to the forums :wave
    Kes

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

6. billiegtdr

billiegtdr Private E-2

What a great community! Thanks for the warm welcome.
    -bg

7. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

We don't have a single download now button because we offer multiple file mirrors. there is no easy solution to this so far that we can think of.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds