Where do I check my last posting/thread?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by 123Archie, Mar 19, 2011.

1. 123Archie

123Archie Private E-2

Where do I check my last posting/thread? I have looked every where but can't find this button!:confused

Your site is really like a maze and we have to search for every simple thing that we want to do. Your buttons are very difficult to find, could you make them simpler PLEASE, Mr. Major Attitude? Thanks.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

You will generally click your user name in the currently active members list anf then click the Statistics tab then the Find all posts by xxxxx option.

Your thread on drivers is HERE

The forums are easy to use, granted it may not be for everyone but on balance % wise more users know how to use them that not, we do also have a guide HERE on how to post a thread.

And the option to subscribe to a thread that you want is below option in a new post, mat need our guide updating a little to refect this.

[​IMG]

It has been changed from an automatic thing to a manual per user option to follow privacy things.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds