Why was my forum message deleted?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by bswarm, Sep 30, 2007.

1. bswarm

bswarm Private E-2

Why was my forum message deleted?
    I posted warning about a site that has spyware/malware attached to its software, and MG deleted it. My post was truthful and no bad language. My proof is on the forum of the related website.

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

3. bswarm

bswarm Private E-2

I hope its not because MG offers the "website in question" sometimes. If so, then the cover-up of the spyware/malware goes way beyond the "website in question" and into MG.
    Hoping this one won't get deleted also.

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

As a Moderator of this website.....

I have no idea what is happening here, didnt see or delete your post personally, but please do PM me with what you posted and I will review it and pass it onto any relevent parties, especially as you mention that MG lists or offer this website?!

5. DavidGP

Thank you and your message is passed on to all Admins now for action.

6. bswarm

bswarm Private E-2

Thanks Halo.

7. DavidGP

No problems, we take issues as you raised seriously, so again cheers for alerting us.

Helps make a safe Internet for us all, in passing on experiences as you have.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds