Windows quick Keys.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Calendros, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Calendros

Calendros Private E-2

I'm going to be honest. I'm trying to use a GBA Emulator. Now I'm not going to be honest. I have ALL the games I play on my emulator, on cartridge.

But enough Details. Whenever I use this emulator, (it runs in a standard windows app window, like persay IE, Firefox, etc.) but the problem is those little menu quick-keys to quickly access the menu. Example: Ctrl+X Will close the application, ctrl+C will open the CHEATs menu.
    I'm wondering if theres a way to disable all the menu quick-keys so when I go to execute that killer move that involves me to push 2 or more buttons, I don't accidentally push Ctrl+X and have to restart the entire thing.

Oh, I'm also using Windows XP Professional SP 2

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds