Windows Vista

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ComputerNube, Oct 29, 2009.

1. ComputerNube

ComputerNube Private E-2

hey i have recently forgotten my password to a Windows Vista acount because i reset it and i was wondering if their was a way to recover my password instead or resetting it. I have tried Ophcrack but it never seems to work with vista, and i am to nervous to download anything else in case of viruses. Help Me.
    PHP:

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to the forums. Id suggest putting this in the software section, where someone will find it quicker for you.

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, ComputerNube:wave Glad you could join us.. Yup, listen to Silas, the Software thread, as there are a LOT more eyes there, and you will get more answers;)

4. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

g'day and welcome to MG'S if you post in the software forum i am sure some one will be able to help you.

5. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

..and welcome:wave

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds