Wireless problem

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by thompson185, Apr 22, 2008.

1. thompson185

thompson185 Private E-2

i have a compaq laptop with wireless built in and t was able to find and connect to my wireless at home and the other day i was able to see my wireless network but unable to connect or seem to get any response from it whatsoever ie: did not even show "limited or no connectivity". i share wireless with 1 other person in my house and they are able to connect so i have ruled out the modem/router as a problem. i have tried unplugging the modem to reset it with no luck. i am able to use my wireless and connect fine on campus so it is obviously not my wireless card and i can also connect to my router through a cable. please help me, thank you

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

3. thompson185

thompson185 Private E-2

yeah i realized where i posted after i wrote it, sometimes its so hard for me to find things on here, but they're very helpful, thank you very much =)

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds