Wish me anti-Spam / Trojan luck!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by macker6464, Oct 14, 2006.

1. macker6464

macker6464 Private E-2

Hi all

new to the forum and about to start a concerted effort to free my pc of virus-like spyware and malware and trojans and etc.

Will follow the Malware Removal Guide here in MG and really hoping to be successful.

If I fail it is only a reformat but I would rather beat it!

Maybe then I can try to speed up the system but one step at a time!
    Cheers
    macker6464

2. Toni_1947

Toni_1947 Command Sergeant Major

HI!
    Never fear...you came to the right place for help!
    The 'Doctors' are in!
    Good Luck!
    Welcome to Major Geeks!
    :)

3. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks. :)

The malware forum is a little busy these days due in part to the large number of infections going around. The malware forum is a 'limited' area so only a few people can respond to threads in there, this is so that we can make sure you get only the best advice with any issues you may have.

Once you are ready start a new thread over in the malware forums and attach the logs, try and give as much detail as you can about the problems you are having and and issues with the read and runme and please be patient if we don't answer you straight away!

4. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds